Located in the newest part of the city just a short walk away from Angelopolis, the city’s upscale shopping center. Only 10 minutes from Historic Downtown.
72410, Puebla, Puebla, México
PH. (52) 222 211 9000
Fax. (52) 222 211 9001
How to get there: Take the Mexico-Puebla toll highway. After the second toll booth, take the exit on the right to “La Vista Periferico Ecologico”. Drive two kilometers and follow the signs to Angelopolis. Take Atlixcayotl Ave. to Avenida Circuito Juan Pablo II where the hotel is located.
Our rooms are equipped with: Cable TV, In Room Movies – Premium Cable, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, safety deposit box, A/C, 24-hour laundry, 24-hour room service, phone with voice mail, minibar, radio alarm clock, high-speed Internet Access.
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour room service
- Business Center
- Multipurpose rooms
FRUITS AND FLOWERS
Serves a delicious variety of international specialities, including a la carte selections and tempting buffet items at breakfast and lunch. A special brunch is served on Sundays.
- A City full of architectural treasures and cultural heritage sites
- Regional dishes and traditional restaurants
- Buildings clad in shimmering mosaics and hand-painted tile
- Fine Talavera style pottery, tiles and onyx crafts
- The surprising Biblioteca Palafoxiana, the oldest public library in the Americas
- The melodious chiming of the bells of San Francisco, Santo Domingo, San Agustín, La Compañía, La Merced, Santa Catalina, La Concepción, Santa Clara, Santa Mónica… a constant reminder that Puebla is known as Mexico’s “City of Angels”.
Healthy and safe environments
We want you to travel again with the peace of mind that you and your family will be safe, that is why, at Grupo Presidente, we have implemented a new Safety and Hygiene Protocol in all our hotels and restaurants.